Okay, so Darius at Adventures in Nerdliness tagged me yesterday, but I was all busy busy with Theme Thursday. Here is the meme:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Write six random things about yourself.
4) Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So, here's my randomness...
1) While not yet 40, I have three artificial joints, due to extreme deterioration stemming from orthopedic issues at birth.
2) I had Scarlet fever when I was really little. Don't remember anything about it.
3) I really like coffee. A lot. I would choose it over food ... if, you know, for some reason I was put in that bizarre situation.
4) That said, I don't like beer. I have tried to like it, believe me. Just don't.
5) I'll watch any movie once, read any book once. You really never know what you are going to like, perhaps even love, until you give it a go. The whole "don't judge a book by it's cover" cliche, but so true. And I have to finish it once I start it, even if I don't end up liking it.
6) I have trouble writing sometimes, due to a little 'demon' that lives in my brain. Said demon is an amalgamation of family and people from my past, telling me it is pointless, a waste of time, why bother. I think am winning the battle, however.
Now, for my tag-ees...
1) Cal (Calvin's Canadian Cave of Cool)
2) Gilligan (Retrospace)
3) wiec? (When is Evil Cool?)
4) Curious George (TVANDCELLULOID)
5) Jason Soto (Invasion of the B Movies)
6) subtorp77 (basstuna)
As Darius pointed out: 6 rules, 6 things, 6 tags - 666 - Horrorific Serendipity!