Monday, November 16, 2009

Movie Monday - The Hills Run Red

The Hills Run Red (2009)

[Sophie Monk; Tad Hilgenbrink; William Sadler; Janet Montgomery; Alex Wyndham; Ewan Bailey]

Plot: A group of young horror fans go searching for a film that mysteriously vanished years ago but instead find that the demented killer from the movie is real, and he's thrilled to meet fans who will die gruesomely for his art.

I wanted to like this movie. And, rough acting aside, it was an okay film for the most part. But the twists just weighed the whole thing down, too much in my opinion.

An interesting idea, an okay movie. Recommended for horror fans, mainly.

2 comments:

  1. that stinks. the premise of the movie sounds so good too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one has been overhyped online so I have been trying not to get tooooo excited, but I am still anxious to see it. Waiting for a price drop online! Thanks for the review my winged companion!

    ReplyDelete