Saturday, December 1, 2012

Thanks for the Roses (Merry Christmas) by Antje Duvekot

I am a big fan of holiday music.
Really, not kidding. Don't believe me?
The 1,600 plus songs in my Christmastime iTunes folder back me up!

This December, I am going to share
some of the songs that are not traditional favorites.

Many musicians and bands release holiday tunes,
some just to share with fans, others to get some notice
from music lovers who wouldn't have known of them otherwise.
I love that there is so much free
and legal music given out at this time of year!

Don't get me wrong, I love the classics, have tons of them.
But sometimes I come across a new song
or a new take on an old song,
and just fall in love with it, as well.

First up, from 2009,
Thanks for the Roses (Merry Christmas) by Antje Duvekot.


Download it free HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment