You know I like memes. When I saw this one (I can't remember who started it), I thought about it, but then forgot.
When Cal did this, and then Darius did it, too, I had to put in my two cents (and more).
As Darius said, he tries to be positive online, and I try to, as well. So, in that vein, tomorrow I will re-do this one, changing it from "hate" to "love".
So, here we go:
1. Most Hated Food: Lobster/Crab and Octopi/Squid. I look at crustaceans as insects of the sea, and the cephalopods are like living boogers. All are just too creepy.
2. Most Hated Person: No one in particular, but I cannot stand self-righteous religious fanatics who smile at me like I am just confused or misguided.
3. Most Hated Job: Grill cook at Papa Gino's.
4. Most Hated City: No particular city, but some of the ones I have driven through in Florida are pretty bleak and depressing.
5. Most Hated Band: The Jonas Brothers. Luckily, my daughter's iPod is not a wePod.
6. Most Hated Website: Our local paper has a website that does more crashing than anything. Way to keep people interested!
7. Most Hated TV Program: Jon & Kate Screw Up 8
8. Most Hated Movie: Happily N'ever After. What the hell is that unfunny piece of crap? Just cause it's a "kids' movie" doesn't mean you can just throw together pretty pictures and inane dialogue. Even my kids hate it.
9. Most Hated Artist: Ashley Simpson, if she even counts as an artist. Just trying to cash in on her sister's already shaky claim to fame.
10. Most Hated Book: Honestly? I have tried three separate times to read "The Hobbit" and I cannot get through it. It is one of only two books I ever stopped reading, the other being "The Poseidon Adventure".
11. Most Hated Shop: Ocean State Job Lot, but only because of some rude workers I have had the displeasure of dealing with.
12. Most Hated Organization: Scientology. I mean, really? Christianity already had fairy tales being taken as historical facts, and someone created an even more bizarre, less believable religion and people buy into it??? I don't get it.
13. Most Hated Historical Event: Too many to choose from, sadly.
14. Most Hated Sport: Football. Hate me all you want, I just don't see the appeal.
15. Most Hated Piece of Tech: Bluetooth, but only when it is used outside of a car. You know, when it is NOT needed.
16. Most Hated Annual Event: Kids' first day of school. Time just flies, man.
17. Most Hated Daily Task: Putting on my socks. Don't take things for granted, kids!
18. Most Hated Comedian: Andrew Dice Clay.
What do you think?