Okay, yesterday was about the "hate", so today is all about the "love"
And I am already late, as Cal has already done this one, as have Darius Whiteplume and Dr. Monkey!
Here we go:
1. Most Loved Food: So many to choose from! I will go with Chicken Parmigiana with Garlic Bread. Mmmmmm
2. Most Loved Person: That would be Ravyn, my Mrs. I am one lucky dude!
3. Most Loved Job: Have to say that I loved aspects of my supermarket job. The organization part of it filled a neurotic OCD need my brain has, which in turn made me pretty good at it.
4. Most Loved City: Well, it's a town, but I really love little York, Maine.
5. Most Loved Band: Red Hot Chili Peppers.
6. Most Loved Website: I guess I will have to go with IMDb, since I am always checking it to find out some obscure fact or another about movies and TV.
7. Most Loved TV Program: Friday the 13th: The Series
8. Most Loved Movie: Halloween. The original, not the remake, of course.
9. Most Loved Artist: Dolly Parton. I know you may think I am playing loose with the term, but I am not. She has such a talent for writing and performing music that hits just the write spot in the heart and brain.
10. Most Loved Book: The Princess Bride by William Goldman. The movie is awesome and the book is so wonderful, as well. I think I am gonna read it again this year.
11. Most Loved Shop: Yummies in Kittery, Maine. Wall-to-wall candy, with many retro favorites.
12. Most Loved Organization: The ACLU.
13. Most Loved Historical Event: Darwin's voyage on the HMS Beagle.
14. Most Loved Sport: Baseball, 'nuf said.
15. Most Loved Piece of Tech: PCs. They have changed the world, and my life is one of the many profoundly affected for the better.
16. Most Loved Annual Event: Christmastime. We celebrate a non-religious holiday that goes from the day after Thanksgiving until New Year's Day, and we try and enjoy everything about the season, so that it isn't all just build up for one quick day.
17. Most Loved Daily Task: Having the first cup of coffee in the morning.
18. Most Loved Comedian: Right now, it is Jeff Dunham and his menagerie.
What do you think?