Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Honest Scrap Award
I am back from a week out of the loop. And upon my return, I found that I was the proud recipient of the "Honest Scrap Award" from two different blogs: when is evil cool? and Why Do I Like Stupid Horror Movies?
Okay, here's the dealio:
1) Link back to the site where you were awarded.
2) Pass the award on to 10 other blogger sites.
3) Post 10 honest things about yourself.
Here are the 10 blogs I am awarding:
1) Super Blogliness!
2) My Power Is Beyond Your Understanding
3) Irreverent Irrelevance
4) Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness
5) Random Picture Day
7) Theme Thursday
8) Dr. Monkey's Retro Blog
9) Sitcom Diablo
10) Scott Burroughs
10 Facts About Me:
1) Closing in on 15 years of marriage, my wife and I are still very much in love.
2) Thought about getting a tattoo, but haven't yet. Plenty of scars, though.
3) I was positive I was never going to get to be a dad, and now I don't know what I would do without them.
4) My patience for rude people is wearing very thin. Really, how hard is it to acknowledge a hello, say thank you or hold a door for someone else?
5) My younger brother is one of my best friends. We've been through a lot, but at least we went through it together.
6) I would pick coffee over food, if I had to choose.
7) One of my best friends is someone I have only known online. And it may be disconcerting for him to know I consider him such a good friend.
8) I can be stubborn. It's a family trait.
9) The extent of my travels have been up and down the East Coast of the US, Maine to Florida and most all in between.
10) When it comes to movies, I am a bit of a masochist. I watch some pretty horrible stuff.
So, there you go! Enjoy the other blogs and the facts, and thanks to the other bloggers out there for making the Internet a fun and wacky place to be part of!