Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this isn't new, but my kids have been listening to it often enough lately that I can't get it out of my head!!!

What to do?

Share with you!



Now YOU try and get it out of YOUR head!!!

Bwhahahaha!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny, often shortened to Ultimate Showdown, is a comical song and video released on December 7, 2005. The song was written and performed by Neil Cicierega under the pseudonym "Lemon Demon", with art and Flash animation by Shawn "altffour" Vulliez.

Lemon Demon official site

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. ARGH! I thought I would FINALLY get that out of my head! It's cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is LMFAO HYSTERICAL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...that was awesome! of course i can not sleep now...

    ReplyDelete