Monday, October 7, 2013

Horror Crafts for Halloween 2013

Last year, I posted about the Halloween items I had made.
You can check them out at Psycho Killer Arts and Crafts Time.

Here are the items I have made for this year, so far:

These six are called
Classic Movie Monster Pixel Fridgies

The Bride of Frankenstein

Creature from the Black Lagoon

Count Dracula

The Mummy

The Wolfman

Frankenstein

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mini Michael Myers face

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PC Hero Michael Myers
This guy is over a foot tall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bleeding Michael from Halloween II.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Myers silhouette.
Didn't stitch the background of this one yet,
going to wait until I can get some
glow-in-the-dark yarn!

All of these patterns are by a friend of mine,
the awesomely talented Michael Kramer.
Check his stuff out at his Pinterest page!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11 comments:

  1. You are so seriously talented at this!
    I had to pack my guys away while we're in the midst of moving stuff... but I can't wait to get them back out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I wish I could make the patterns myself, but not there yet. I am good at following them, though! LOL

      Delete
  2. Wow! You are so talented and patient! These all look so amazing. Can't wait to see how that Mike Myers one looks with glow in the dark thread!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I enjoy the hobby, helps with anxiety! LOL

      Delete
  3. Dude - these are pretty wicked. I especially like the Creature and Bleeding Michael - very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! I would like to make Bride and Creature for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. incredibly cute! i haven't done plastic canvas in a long time - but i freaking love to embroider.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have done embroidery and cross stitch, as well, but prefer plastic canvas. Easier, for me, I guess. The smaller the thread and stitches, the more stressed out I get and the whole point of the hobby, for me, is to relieve stress! LOL

      Delete