Thursday, October 10, 2013

New This Halloween

Short for time today, so I am just going to showcase
a few new Halloween items we have here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


First up are all five Monster Cereals in the retro boxes from Target.
Count Chocula is already gone!
Also shown here are Pumpkin Pop Tarts!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


We picked this up at Cracker Barrel.
Very quirky, we loved it.
The base says "Heads Up!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Got this at Michael's.
Always wanted a Halloween Countdown,
since we love them at Christmastime.

Don't worry, more than 13 days to go,
I just snagged this pic from the website.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This is my new favorite!
Animated Sam from Trick 'r Treat! 

He plays music and moves around,
pretty quickly, too!

So very awesome!
Big thank you to my wife for getting him!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We also finally have a Halloween tree,
but it has been difficult to photograph tonight.
Will post a pic in the future if I can get a decent one.

What about you?
Have anything new you love this Halloween?

14 comments:

  1. Aaaah! I love Sam! He's adorable (and totally scary) - where did she find him!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is great, I love him! She found it here: http://www.costumesupercenter.com/decorations+props-tv+movie+decorations/M37217MO-animated-table-top-sam.html

      Delete
  2. Target arrived in Canada nearly a month ago. So of course I was excited to get some of the monster cereals I'd read were back. But no. Apparently not at the Canadian version of Target. Hope they were delicious. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sucks! Did you try a market nearby? I found them at the local supermarket, albeit not in the retro boxes.

      Delete
  3. Cool items, I really like the "heads up"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, Pumpkin Pop Tarts!? I've gotta try those! I'm a Pop Tart fanatic and I didn't even know they had pumpkin for Halloween! How do they taste?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are good, definitely a pumpkin pie taste to them. I would buy them all year long if they made them. ;)

      Delete
  5. I got those same Heads Up guys from Cracker Barrel - they're awesome!

    Lisa @ Maple Grove Cemetery

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had the same problem finding Count Chocula at our Targets: sold out. You think they'd get the picture and realize there's a great demand for this cereal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you'd think they would stock up. At the market just now, they had Frankenberry and Frute Brute.

      Delete