Monday, April 19, 2010

Day Nineteen: Something That Made You Smile Today

Day Nineteen: Something That Made You Smile Today
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, this posted before I was able to fill it in!

What made me smile today?
  • My wife had my coffee hot when I got up! Thank you!
  • My kids and I went down and visited my family in my hometown. Great seeing them all.
  • My mom made a great lunch for us all, and then there was Carvel ice cream cake!
  • My brother, my sister-in-law and my niece gave me a very cool birthday gift:
A life-size Jason Mask Prop Replica!

How cool is that?
Definitely something to smile about!

8 comments:

  1. Brian: Hah! Thanks for the comment, it reminded me I needed to update this post! I had it saved blank to fill in later - and forgot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice...coffee...family...ice cream cake...and serial killer masks...yep, happy. smiles. nice gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a gift I would also appreciate! Seemss appropriate for dinnerwear...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coffee, great family, and great Jason's mask! Hey, you should have been smiling all day! :^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome mask indeed, that is a fantastic replica!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, that mask rocks. You'll be grinning about that one until you get crazy enough to wear it.

    Then again... you'll still be grinning.

    ReplyDelete