Monday, October 17, 2011

100 Greatest Scary Movie Moments

Before I get to today's post, I wanted to mention that I am taking part in
The Halloween Fifteen @ the great The Moon is a Dead World blog.

Check it out to read my review of Child's Play 2!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I loved the horror movie countdown specials from a few years back that aired on Bravo, The 100 Scariest Movie Moments. It was followed up by 30 Even Scarier Movie Moments and then 13 Scarier Movie Moments. I wish it was airing somewhere this year, but many of these can be found on YouTube.

I also found this special on YouTube, one I had not seen before, which appears to pre-date the US versions. Maybe this was the inspiration for them?

From the UK, this is 100 Greatest Scary Moments, from 2003.

 







Thanks to YouTuber faym1982 for posting these!

4 comments:

  1. Which is your more scary movie moment. Did they agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cal: Different moments from different movies.

    The scene in Texas Chainsaw Massacre when Leatherface hits the guy suddenly, drags him inside and shuts the door. Very sudden and shocking.

    Could go on with other scenes. Maybe I should do a post of these! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these! I remember watching this a few years back. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved these specials. I hadn't seen this one before, so thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete