Sunday, October 9, 2011

Costume Help & Wallpaper


Ran out of time to have a post ready last night,
since my youngest broke his leg in his soccer game.
He is in a splint until we see the doc again next week, and then it'll be in a cast.

He was going to go as Dwight Schrute from The Office for Halloween,
but with a cast on, he is going to need a new costume.
I suggested Professor Xavier from X-Men, but he didn't seem keen on that idea.

Anyone else have an idea that incorporates a broken leg into the costume?

I didn't want to skip a day in the
Countdown to Halloween completely,
so here is a desktop wallpaper I made a few years ago.


The pics I used are Michael Myers from Halloween,
Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th
and Micki, Ryan and Jack from Friday the 13th: The Series.

I believe I made this using Scrapblog.com.

5 comments:

  1. ouch dude...hope he is not in too much pain...hmmm....let me think....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok how about a mummy...blends the cast right in...

    ReplyDelete
  3. of using crutches, could make the crutches into pteradactyl wings...play off the terranova tv show...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your son's leg.
    I'm just spitballing here: if it's a walking cast, why not cover it with the costume so like Robocop or a Transformer, or some sort of "cloaky" costume.

    If he needs the crutches why not turn him into a 4 legged AT-AT from Empire Strikes Back? (Hmmm... I think all my ideas are from my generation, not his...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a walking cast, and I am not sure he would feel safe as an AT-AT. Heck, the AT-ATs themselves were very easily tripped! LOL

    Thanks for the suggestions, guys!

    ReplyDelete