Sunday, October 16, 2011

Halloween/Michael Myers Art

My all-time favorite movie, of any genre, is John Carpenter's Halloween from 1978.

Just love this film, never fails to entertain me, to unnerve me, to impress me.

Instead of writing more on it, I just wanted to share some interesting art I have come across over the years, pieces based on the film, the characters or scenes.

Enjoy!




















Dave Lowe - ParaAbnormal




If anyone knows the artist or site for any pic I have no credit for,
please let me know in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. You know I know my picture collection and this one had depth. I love the alternate versions of familiar characters from realistic to cartoony. I appreciate seeing them all together like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...so many different variations! That's what I love most about art...there is usually something to be enjoyed by everyone! I like the 'less scary' ones myself because I'm a chicken-liver like that! ;o)

    ReplyDelete