Sunday, October 2, 2011

Spooky Slots

Looking for a fun, Halloween-themed game to play online?


Pogo.com is a site with tons of free games to play. They have a Club Pogo version, which you pay a membership for, but they also have a free version for people who don't want to subscribe.

At different times of year, some of their games are themed for seasons or occasions.

For Halloween, they have Spooky Slots!


It is a basic slot machine game, but with Halloween icons on the wheels. Also, a story plays out above the wheels, progressing each time a Jack O'Lantern lands on one of the wheels.

Nothing brain-taxing, for sure, but it is fun and you can also chat with other players if you feel like it.

And there is a Jackpot you can win, if you can get a Pogo Logo on the third wheel!

Give it a try if you are looking for some Halloween fun! And let me know if you have any favorite Halloween or Horror games you play online!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh....I must give this a try. I like slots! I suck at them, but as long as there are Halloween images, I'm good! I haven't been playing many games on-line, but I do play some Halloween things on my iPod! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Now I found something to while away the hours at work this October!

    ReplyDelete