Saturday, October 1, 2011

Halloween Month Begins!

Today is October 1st - The beginning of Halloween Month!

I am taking part in The Countdown to Halloween. Go to the site to see the many great blogs participating with their own Halloween-themed content all month long!

I will be posting Halloween or horror posts each day. At least, that's the plan!

So, enjoy, have a great Autumn and a Happy Halloween season!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The video below is supposedly real audio from a 1978 showing of Halloween, when the movie first came out, synced up with the scenes from the end of the film.

Now, I don't know if that is real or not. But it does seem to be the type of reaction the audience would have had to the film, regardless.



And hell, I still get chills watching this. Unlike almost any other, I have never been desensitized to this movie. It gets me now like it did way back when. True classic.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween and a perfect way to start the month with the greatest Halloween movie ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Halloween is such a great film, planning on watching it at least twice this season...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen Halloween a few times at theatrically via repertory screenings, and it does still illicit a good reaction. My wife, whose not a horror fan, had her eyes closed through most of it and then had to figure out a way to cover her ears at the same time. Such a wonderful film!

    ReplyDelete