Sunday, November 16, 2008

Wow! Huh? Ugh.

Tonight, a bunch of sites I came across over the past week that piqued my interest, confused my brain or made me roll my eyes.

Off we go...

Late for Halloween, but a great list of 100 Horror Movie Posters! Like any horror movie, here's the sequel, 100 MORE Horror Posters!

A blogger asks why we don't have more "Nick and Nora" couples in movies. I'd like to know, too.

Never saw "From Beyond the Grave", but now I want to. And I have to wonder if the creators of "Friday the 13th: The Series" HAD seen it!

Cool site. Good reviews.

Artist Mark Bennett has floor plans of TV show homes for sale.

The end is near for Monk. :(

Free pics for blog posts at PicApp. Haven't used it yet, but I like the idea.

Snackerrific. I will try the Tim Tams, mate!

Turkey Day is coming! Are you prepared???

Write or Die. This is a VERY handy tool for writers who need a little motivation. Haven't used it yet, but with NaNoWriMo half over, I may be giving it a try.

And a nod to Laura! Her Linkdumps inspired me to do this. Thanks!

Have a great night, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment