Monday, April 5, 2010

Day Five: Favorite Food

Day Five: Favorite Food

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow. So many choices! If this was Favorite Beverage, coffee would be a quick and easy answer. I pretty much live on the stuff.

Food, though? And FAVORITE food? Tough call.

I guess I will go with:

Photobucket

Pizza, especially Meat Pizza!

Pepperoni, sausage, hamburg, bacon, meatball and, a favorite from my hometown, chourico!

Any, a combo or all of the above, with cheese & sauce - Well, that is just something great!

Try one and see why a meat pizza is my favorite food!

5 comments:

  1. i wonder how long we could survive on pizza and coffee?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I clicked on your link at Cal's blog. The pizza did the rest...I'm going to tag along if you don't mind
    thanks
    patricktillett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now thats just rude man, I had chicken for dinner, how are you going to go and show that delicious, greasy piece of heaven =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know anyone who doesn't like pizza. What's chourico?
    Cheers,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on, now... think of your health. Put some veggies on that pizza!

    ReplyDelete