Saturday, April 2, 2011

Guess What's on Hulu Now?

I woke up and checked my email and found I had a "Hulu Queue Alert". Amazingly, H.R. Pufnstuf is available now to watch, for free. All 17 episodes!



I haven't seen this since I was a very young kid, since it first aired when I was just born. I caught reruns of a few shows and that was it.

It is weird and wacky, and that is just the tip of the iceberg. I am not sure the Krofft Brothers ever produced anything as odd as this show. And that's saying something, cause all of their shows are way off kilter!

Here is the first episode. It's only a little over 21 minutes long, so hit play and let your brain relax!



Weird, strange, manic - Just what you want from a Sid and Marty Krofft show!

7 comments:

  1. the krofft shows were the bomb back inthe day LOTL was my fav...but i watched a good bit of puffinstuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian: Land of the Lost was my favorite, too. I also loved Sigmund and the Sea Monsters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can keep Mr Puff but I wish I could access Hulu down here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baino: Hulu is okay, but I stick to the free stuff. Don’t need yet another site to pay money to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pufnstuf was the "inspiration" for the McDonaldland series of characters used in McDonalds advertising. They wanted Pufnstuf to endorse the restaurant, but the Kroffts declined. So McDonalds ripped them off instead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Phillyradiogeek: I believe Krofft sued and won, as well!

    ReplyDelete