Monday, December 1, 2008

NaNoWriMo 2008


Well, it's over. Last night was the end of this year's National Novel Writing Month. And I finished in time! In one month I wrote a little over 50,000 words (50,102 to be exact) and I now have a 2nd novel done. Well, a first draft done, at least.

It wasn't easy, but with some late nights and A LOT of support from my wonderful wife, I was able to get it done, AND get to bed at a decent time.

So, thank you to Nancy, and to everyone who offered encouragement along the way. It is appreciated.

And I will be doing it all over again next November! Heck, I may even do my own personal NaNoWriMo in January, if I can come up with a good story.

Congrats to all the other winners, and to everyone who even attempted it. Whether you wrote 500 or 50,000 words, at least you were writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment