Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wow! Huh? Ugh.

A bunch of sites I stumbled across over the past two weeks that piqued my interest, confused my brain or made me roll my eyes.

Ankle replacement surgery. I might need this down the road, and it makes me wonder when the scales will tip and I will become more artificial than biological?

And this lady has an interesting idea. Bet someone will figure it out in no time.

Five poems everyone should read.

Friday the 13th: The Series Season 2 is scheduled for release in February, 2009! Yay!

Made for TV Mayhem has The Top Ten Creepiest Characters of the Made for TV Horror Films of the 70s - Wow, that is a long blog entry title.

1o Huge Retail Rip-Offs. Number one, the wine, goes for hotel rooms, too. A bottle marked over $20 in our menu was $4 at the store.

Fun Disney.com Christmas site, with old and new holiday cartoons.

IconNicholson's Snowcraft is 10 years old this Christmas. Still fun, especially if you picture the little twerps as people who ticked you off!

OfficeMax is letting you go Elf Yourself again this year.

Starzbunnies.com does Christmas Vacation.

This Christmas card is actually pretty clever.

And this Christmas ad isn't new, but still makes me chuckle. Although it should be Leatherface with the chainsaw, not Jason.

Cool, but ultimately a waste, I think. The urn is better, at least people will be able to see SEE it! And they also have Star Trek items.

Meh.

And now... The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment