Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Great Read Award

Great Read Award

Thank you to both Super Blogliness!
and Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I read many awesome blogs, but I want to avoid giving this to those who have already received it.

So I am going to award it to:

Irreverent Irrelevance

Interesting Pile

Pick a Peck of Pixels

ALPHAVILLE

when is evil cool?

Igloo of the Uncanny

Just a few of the Great Reads out there, check them out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for thinking of me for this award. I just no longer do awards for a variety of reasons. Thanks though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, just wanted to give your blog a "shout out". Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jumpin' jiminy! thanks my friend!

    your blog is one of my favorite reads too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lemmy & wiec?: You're welcome! Definitely deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well deserved by you wings. will have to check out some of your suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Wings. Your blog is indeed a great read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you kind sir! It's good to be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete