Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thanks!



Well, don't I feel adored?

FOUR great bloggers have nominated me for the "Uber Amazing Blog" Award:
Cal (Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness)
Nicole (Super Blogliness!)
Dave (My Power Is Beyond Your Understanding)
Dr. Monkey (Monkey Muck)

Thank you all very much!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the criteria:

It is the Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award -
a blog award given to sites who:

Inspire you
Make you smile and laugh, or maybe give amazing information
A great read
Has an amazing design
Any other reasons you can think of that make them Uber amazing!

The rules are:

Put the logo on your blog or post.
Nominate at least 6 blogs
Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to award those who awarded me, as I love their blogs, as well. But since they have already received it, I am going to choose six different blogs:

Jon Knutson @ Random Acts of Geekery

rob! @ The Aquaman Shrine

Plaidstallion @ Plaid Stallions

Johnny @ Freddy In Space

JeffScape @ Irreverent Irrelevance

Sleestak @ Lady, That's My Skull

Bonus:

wiec? @ When Is Evil Cool?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Much thanks again to those who nominated me, and I hope those I have nominated gain some new readers. They deserve it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

  1. thanks Wings!

    Uber nice of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh.

    On a side not, looks like you can Karl Malden to your list. Er, your other list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wiec? & Johnny: You're very much welcome!

    Jeff: Who's next???

    ReplyDelete