Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tenth Daughter of Memory: DISTANCE

Earlier this month, I wrote about a new blog/project I am part of: The Tenth Daughter of Memory.

The first topic chosen was "And so it begins...", and lo and behold, my post won!

Cool! Thanks to those who voted.

My post was: The Beginning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The new topic has to be picked by the winner, and I chose:

"Distance"


Painting by Roman Gumanyuk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To participate, check out The Tenth Daughter of Memory!

It will be more fun with more bloggers joining in. And remember, it doesn't have to be writing, it can be whatever you want it to be!

C'mon... You know you want to!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. See now you know I have to at least try so that I to can know the joy of the shiney beads and shallow flattery. If I hadn't stolen that from MASH I would think tha was pretty good. Good on ya mate for your win. But watch your back...that sound is me typing behind ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I might just have a go this week.

    ReplyDelete