Thursday, May 20, 2010

Riker & Troi & the Good Ol' Days

I was never really a big Star Trek fan, until The Next Generation came along. Loved it, watched every week. And when it was gone, I never could get into the sequel series the same way.

Neatorama posted this great video, a chat between Marina Sirtis and Jonathan Frakes, discussing an idea for a new project, as well as what their time on Star Trek: TNG means to them.



Very cool. So glad to see them so respectful of the show, its fans and the legacy they helped to shape.

2 comments:

  1. that is cool. i have a confession...i actually own a bat'leth. its wicked cool though. believe it or not DS9 is actually my favorite...

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's showing her years a bit but then again, who isn't these days. I loved TNG too but after it the sequels bored me to tears.

    ReplyDelete