Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 2: Favorite Elf

Gonna have to go with Hermey.

Photobucket


Watched "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" every year as a kid, and still watch it every year as an adult, with my wife and kids.

Hermey is the odd-elf out, never fitting in with his cookie-cutter elf friends. Yet he stays true to himself, even when he is laughed at and shunned, and that is a good quality to have.

So, here's to Hermey, the weirdest little elf around!

And here's to my son! I thought he found this Christmas Challenge on another blog, but he created it himself. Very cool!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Caffeinated Joe....
    I watched this Rudolph too...and I must admit that was the best print ever...I think that it was blu-ray?!? I also agree with you, when it comes to Hermey.
    I just checked out the link that you provided your readers, I plan to check the link out again.
    Thanks, for sharing!
    DeeDee ;-D

    ReplyDelete