Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sunday Funny - PARA ABNORMAL

This is a funny web comic that I enjoy. It is as visually pleasing as it is funny-bone tickling.

PARA ABNORMAL is by Dave Lowe. He has a fun artistic style and an odd, quirky sense of humor. Might not be for everyone, but I find him quite amusing.

Here are two of his latest comics, Easter-themed funnies:





Very cute, off-beat and odd. My kind of comic.

You can view the strip at PARA ABNORMAL, where there are also extensive archives. And there is a PARA ABNORMAL Gift Shop, as well.

Hoppy Easter, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Joe,
    That frankenpeep bunny image is disturbing, yet lovable at the same time.
    Happy Easter, dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Joe!

    They have Dunkin' Donuts in Mexico City. I kid you not. I wish they had 'em here in St. Thomas. Can't beat their coffee!

    ReplyDelete